Rimage Printer Series
Automate your disc printing with Rimage AutoPrinters
Rimage AutoPrinters employ dependable Rimage robotics for robust printing needs.
Key Features Include:
- Small desktop footprint
- No set up or clean up time and cost
- Efficient production of jobs from 10 to 1000 discs
Rimage Auto Everest™ 600 and Auto Prism III™ AutoPrinters automate CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ label printing. With 300 disc input trays and the autoloader feature, you simply load your discs and walk away. Rimage AutoPrinters are an affordable and flexible choice for disc printing.
CD Designer Software
The Rimage AutoPrinters include CD Designer software for operators to create, import, and customize graphics to be printed on the surface of their media.
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Add graphics, text, objects, and photos from almost any source
- Supports mail merge options from external data files
- Includes examples and templates
The Rimage Everest
™ 600 Thermal Retransfer printer is used to produce photorealistic images on CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Discs™, at 60 seconds per disc. In addition to delivering the highest print quality in the industry, the Everest 600 prints discs that won't smudge, scratch, or fade. The Everest 600 is available as a stand-alone printer for manual operation or an AutoPrinter for automatic, unattended operation.
Key Features Include:
- Professional, 600 dpi resolution
- Full color or monochrome black
- Permanent, durable printing
- Fixed cost per disc
The Everest 600 thermal retransfer printing process is a two-step process.
- First, a reverse image is printed on the back-side of the retransfer sheet. Then, the completed image is permanently adhered to the surface of specially coated CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc media. The whole process takes about one minute, and customers enjoy printed media with a variety of unique benefits, only available on the Everest 600.
- 600 dpi Print Resolution. The highest print resolution in the industry delivers photo quality images, with sharpness and detail that are not available in other print technologies.
- Permanent Images. The retransfer print technology results in printed images that are scratch proof, water proof, fade resistant, UV protected, and will look good and last the life of the disc.
- Edge-to-Edge Printing. Using specially coated media, the Everest 600 is able to print from the outer edge to the inner hub, taking full advantage of the media surface.
- Predictable Yield. All Everest 600 ribbons have fixed yields which result in predictable cost per print and predictable print outputs. No more guessing on when consumables will need replacing. Rimage systems keep track of the remaining print yield and communicate the results to operators throughout the printing process.
- Cost per Disc. Predictable print yields also result in consistent cost per printed disc. When quoting customers for printed media, or budgeting for upcoming production, costs are known and consistent due to predictable print yields for each ribbon type and single formulations of each media type.
Some print technologies may claim to offer a subset of these benefits, but the retransfer print technology available exclusively in the Everest 600 printer delivers all these benefits to all customers, small or large.
Rimage Prism III
The Rimage Prism III Printer is a high speed printer used to print monochrome information on CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Discs™. The Rimage PerfectPrint technology enables registered printing on your original, silk-screened media. The Prism III is available as a stand-alone printer for manual operation or as an AutoPrinter for automatic, unattended operation.
Key Features Include:
- Low Production Costs - Two Cents Per Print
- Fast Print Times - Less Than 5 Seconds
- Print variable information and logos
The Prism III is ideal for high volume applications where low cost printing is required. Discs can be printed in under 5 seconds and for less than two cents. For customers who prefer using preprinted, silk-screened discs, the Prism III PerfectPrint feature can print variable information that is registered on specific locations of each disc.
The Prism III™ includes other exclusive features:
- Ribbon Saver: Reduces ribbon waste by using only the amount needed for printing, lowering printing cost and maximizing throughput.
- Print Head Integrity Check: Automatically tests the printhead printing elements ensuring high quality images.
- Ribbon Validation: Monitors ribbon usage and indicates when ribbon capacity is running low.
- Cleaning Mode: Allows you to quickly clean the entire printhead surface using the Prism cleaning pad.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
5 East Moody | St. Louis | Missouri | 63119
© 2014 Imagitrax. All rights reserved.